Saturday, September 26, 2009

Most Boys Mix 35




What About Now...Daughtry
Money TV...Simply Red
U Can have my Lovin anytime...Paul Parker
Midnight Confessions...The Grassroots
Fly Away...Erasure
I Only Have Eyes for You...The Flamingos
Cold Sweat...James Brown
San Jose...Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Rock With You...Michael Jackson
Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying...Gerry & The Pacemakers
Reach Out Of The Darkness...Friend & Lover
Save Your Heart for Me...Gary Lewis And The Playboys
I Was Made For Lovin' You...Kiss
You're My World...Tom Jones
Dancing Machine...Jackson 5
Uh-Oh...Justus Boyz
I'm On the Outside...Little Anthony and The Imperials
Turn Me Loose...Loverboy
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart...Michael Bublé
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?...Rod Stewart

click below to hear "I Was Made For Lovin' You the Dreamtime Mix" by Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment