Monday, August 31, 2009

Christeene - Fix my Dick

CHRISTEENE "Fix My Dick" from PJ Raval on Vimeo.

Lyrics for "Fix My Dick" (*my best guess*) Here we go. It's goooood. Come on, work it. And bring it down….town. Hetereos? Oooohhh. Get nasty. It's gooooood. Uh. Ah-ow, yeah. Bring it up now. Saddle up, boys. How many people does it take to fix my dick? Come on, sister. Sure shot* down on that pole. Crack your back while working that hole. Yeah chicky — bukka bukka. Yeah chicken. I'm a heafty girl down there. Cat scratching in a woman's world. Hell yeah. Making babies at the local fair. Who cares when I'm making my own? Ride alongside. Spread ’em real wide for me. Dip it in the honey. Dip it in the honey. Bud, get your lipstick wet on the pole while you’re working that hole from the other side My buddies are my bunkmates* selling at low rates. Mail in your rebates I'll letcha chew on my crabcakes. To hell with the first date. Just slide me the beefsteak. I need a man whose gonna win my nasty game. I need a woman whose gonna eat my dirty shame. I need baby that'll shut the fuck up when mama gets up to get down. I need a baby that’ll shut the fuck up when mama gets up to get down! Down down down down down.... Fix my dick. Fix my dick. Fix my dick. Fix my dick.... How many people does it take fo fix my dick? It aint right to cheat this dirty girl’s meat. Throw me a bone. My dog is in heat. Hump your leg now. Hump your leg now. I’ve seen a devil on a dick in San Jose. Ooh, heavy with some poppers and Beaujolais. Got a spot on the curb with my PBJs* I’m over-whack* I’m mo’ higher than Tina Fey. Can you feel me? Can you feel me? Can you feel me? Can you feel me?.... I need a man whose gonna win my nasty game. I need a woman whose gonna eat my dirty shame. I need a baby that's gonna.... I need a baby that's gonna.... I need a baby that's gonna shut the fuck up when mama gets up to get down. Fix my dick. Fix my dick. Fix my dick. Fix my dick....

1 comment: